Jacksonville, Florida

I took my dogs in to get groomed.One a long hair dachshund.

I asked for him to get a haircut, bathed, toenails trimmed, teeth brushed, anal glands checked. The extras were a separate charge. I discussed how short to cut his hair. The groomer who had cut it before was suppose to cut it again.

I picked him up and they shaved a spot on his tail down to the skin, also a spot behind his ear and an are on one of his legs. The hair will never grow back. I called to talk to the owner but she never called back. I called 3 times and she denies that I called.

The original groomer did not do it it was some random person. The girl at the counter said she was the manager and she couldn't do anything and she would have the owner call.

You can't paste the hair back on but you could of at least called.No integrity!

Had an Experience with Pet World?

Comments

IOoooohhh it burns me up when a business exhibits such a gross amount of total incompetence if not intentional damages then antagonizes the consumer about it. It'd be a shame if that business accidentally burned.

It's a shame what our little ones have to go through. Says so sad

Tee
Jacksonville, Florida, United States #973382

Check the picture above if you need to see what it looks like, what they did! To this day it still looks that way. Would you be happy??

Tee
Jacksonville, Florida, United States #973381

To naughty Nancy : get your facts straight lady, the hair will not grow back when it is shaved to their skin, the tailed became infected.I don't spend that kind of money on something, that supposedly a professional should now how to do their job.

Ultimately it is the owners responsibility!Panties can't be in twist when you not wearing them!

NaughtyNancy

The fur WILL grow back. Quit getting your panties in a twist over it.